Fantastic Friday!

8 Mar

FIVE FACT FRIDAY!! It is the weekend!!!

1: It is SUNNY here in Portlandia. AMAZING!! I LOVE THE SUN!! Since I am from Las Vegas, it is just a given that I love the SUN! It is too bad that the sun does not come out more often here in the Pacific Northwest. It has been a very mild winter which is awesome. A little nervous that we will have more rain in the spring/summer to make up for the less than damp winter we are having!! We will see as April comes around!
weather

I had a great speed work out on the bike trainer. I was sad not to be outside but it takes to long to get anywhere to actually be able to ride. I toughed it out in the garage but I did have a power strength work out to do after. There was a section of the backyard that I used that was…wait for it….SUNNY!!!

2: Look what I got in the mail! New shamrock compression socks and calf sleeves from Pro Compression.
I am super excited to wear the shamrock ones at the Shamrock 15K. I do not usually race in compression but I want to wear them because they are festive!! I am also excited to try out the sleeves. Bird Legs told me how much she liked them when we were down in Huntington Beach for Surf City. They were on sale so I thought I would get a couple of pairs!! They will be nice to wear when I want to wear flip-flops!

The other great thing about Pro Compression is you can always get socks and sleeves on sale. They are awesome like that!!!

3: The NEW NUUN flavors are out!! EXCITED!!!
nuun
I did not get picked to be an ambassador but I guess I will keep hydrating with them!! šŸ™‚

4: I am obsessed with 5 songs right now!!

5: I dogsat for a certain someone last night. He brought me this to thank me.

He is obviously learning the way to my heart! I had a bite this afternoon. It is pretty amazing. It is a cross between a Reese Cup and a Butterfinger with peanuts!! THANKS PS!!!!

What are your weekend plans? Do you have a favorite song right now? Favorite candy bar?

8 Responses to “Fantastic Friday!”

1. Mrs. JLB March 8, 2013 at 10:17 PM #

I can’t believe you didn’t get picked as an ambassador for Nuun!!! So lame šŸ˜¦ Their loss.

2. MoM March 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM #

You didn’t get the ambassadorship. What is wrong with Nunn? Their loss. You had a “bite” of the candy bar? Who are you…?

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats March 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM #

It is crazy!! I had another bite after I posted!! šŸ™‚ I wanted to try and save a bite for after my ride. The true test will be if I can save the last bite for after my run on sunday!!

3. maureenbreakingfree March 10, 2013 at 6:56 AM #

so many goodies in one post! I got the shamrock socks too šŸ™‚ and I’m loving all those songs as well!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats March 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM #

I usually only post about one treat but it was a special day!! šŸ™‚ I wore my shamrock socks yesterday just to try them out…they worked good!!!

4. Larissa @ Running with the Dragonflies March 10, 2013 at 4:40 PM #

Just found your blog from olivetorun and I’m glad I did! I am originally from warm and sunny Sacramento but now like in Seattle. A fellow PNWer. šŸ™‚

Love the socks and excited to track more of the blog!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats March 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM #

Yeah Larissa!! Thanks for reading!! I love Seattle!!! I just did the Hot Chocolate 15K there!!