Nuun Application is Revealed…

8 Apr

I have been stalking following Sarah and Emily’s blogs for a long time. They were picked to be on the Nuun Hood to Coast teams last year. I got to see what an EPIC WEEKEND they had. I decided that wouldn’t it be cool to become a blogger and get picked to be on the Nuun HTC team. HELLO!

Well here I am. I have only been blogging for a short while but I am having so much fun!! The time finally came when they announced the application process was open. I had been thinking about what I would do for this since I started the blog. We, my family, were singing 12 days of Christmas at Christmas…and I thought wouldn’t it be fun to sing The 12 days of Running, or The 12 days of August or The 12 days leading into HTC. The problem was what were the 12 “things” going to be?!?

After hours and hours of planning, executing, and editing my Nuun application…it was finished. I sent it in last week. The deadline was last night so I thought I would share it with you! ENJOY!!

If you are NUUN reading this…PICK ME!! πŸ™‚

I will have my San Fran 1/2 marathon recap up TOMORROW!

What did you guys thing? Have you ever had to do a “creative video application” before?

17 Responses to “Nuun Application is Revealed…”

1. MoM April 8, 2013 at 10:24 PM #

I think you have great friends! Fun and creative. Can’t wait to hear the news you’ve made the team! Xo

2. Mrs. JLB April 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM #

LOVE the video!!! So cute and creative, just like you πŸ™‚ Who would have guessed that all that Christmas singing (aka screaming) would come in handy for this project? Too funny. Keep us all posted! xoxo.

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats April 9, 2013 at 7:05 PM #

Thanks!!! Yes…it was more screaming the 12 days of Christmas than singing it!! So.Much.Fun!!

3. Change of Pace April 9, 2013 at 5:00 AM #

I love the video! It’s so creative, and I’m beyond impressed you recruited so many running friends to sing online!! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you get selected!
    And, can’t wait to read the SF recap!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats April 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM #

YAY thanks!! WE had a fun time filming it too! It is hard because they don’t really give you any guidelines on what to do. They just say be creative. I didn’t give much about myself though. We will see! I will be super excited if I get a spot!!

4. birdlegs April 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM #

Oh my god! Love it! Love seeing all the familiar faces, love the idea, love everything about it. Your creativity blows mine out of the water but I still hope we both get picked:)

5. IWH April 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM #

Only you could get 11 of us out of bed early on a Saturday morning to sing and be filmed…two of everyone’s favorite things:) I really hope you get the spot and I hope the Nuun peeps know that with you on their team, they will have the best Hood to Coast treats ever!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

6. Melissa April 10, 2013 at 7:42 AM #

This is definitely one of the most creative (and fun!) entries I’ve seen, you have great friends! good luck! Hopefully we’ll get to meet up in Oregon this summer πŸ™‚

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats April 10, 2013 at 1:36 PM #

Awesome!! Good to hear. I have to do some investigating and watch some other videos. Looks like I need to head over and watch yours! πŸ™‚

7. Herbivore Triathlete April 13, 2013 at 1:15 PM #

This is great, I love it! You totally deserved to get picked for the Nuun team after that video.

8. caroline April 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM #

Congratulations on making the team I loved your application! Now time to take all these ladies out for a drink!!!!