Re-cap and Re-set

16 Apr

keep-calm-the-countdown-is-on-2
I finished up my third building block of my Wildflower training on Sunday. It was kind of a crazy last 2 weeks with my trip to San Fran, my birthday, rest week, and the weather!

I missed a long bike ride and a run hill repeat sesh in week 11! Which I hate. Then I was so unmotivated last week. It did not help I was eating crappy which I do not like to do plus eating too many sweets. I guess that is what happens during your birthday week? Ha! I am just going to keep telling myself that.

WF week 11 training stats:
Swim: 6250 meters
Bike: 53 miles (32 road and 21 commuting)
Run: 19.6 miles
Strength session: 1

WF week 12 training stats:
Swim: 7600 meters
Bike: 72 miles (36 road and 36 commuting)
Run: 10 miles
Pilates class: 1

I feel like I need to reset. This happened yesterday! Eating good and training hard has commenced!

wf

Here we are 3 weeks until Wildflower. I can not believe it! I am excited. I still have 2 weeks/weekends of good training. I will have a short taper and game on!

What are you training for right now??

10 Responses to “Re-cap and Re-set”

1. Lupe April 16, 2013 at 9:27 PM #

Hey Leslie!!! I’m training for the Ann Arbor Half marathon June 2!!!! I’m doing this instead of the San Diego rock n roll cuz some buddies talked me into it!!! Ur doing great! Wish I could have celebrated ur bday with u! Luv ya!

2. kindlingwinter April 17, 2013 at 7:59 AM #

Chris and myself are preparing for our first run together — a 5k! We are so excited! I’m hopefully anticipating the transition (however far from now) from walker/jogger to real runner! Do you think that happens at the 10k level, and/or, beyond?

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats April 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM #

It can happen whenever you are ready for it to happen!! Go for it!! Do you have a 5K picked out yet?

3. Kara April 17, 2013 at 9:39 AM #

Just saw you got picked for Hood to Coast!! YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!!

4. Page April 17, 2013 at 9:45 AM #

Stay calm, rest, and watch where you step 😉

Good luck!!

5. Abby @ Change of Pace April 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM #

Woohoo- congrats on Hood to Coast! I saw their blog and was so happy to see you on there!
    Wow- 16 days will come quickly!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats April 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM #

YAY!! Thanks! So excited!!
      I know…it is going to be here quick…I am just hoping for dry weather the next 2 Saturdays. Sorry I shouldn’t say that to you!! 🙂