Weekly Wrap-UP

28 Apr

Week 14 came FAST and went FAST!

Overall I was happy with the week.

SWIMS were good including my first Open Water Swim.

BIKES were good. I really wanted a REDEMPTION RIDE on Saturday but thought I would hold off until next week. Our long ride was fun and relaxed. A mix of climbing, rollers, and flats.

38 mile long ride

38 mile long ride

RUNS were strong too. A hard speed session and tempo run. Long run was on the trails again.

Here are my tweets from this morning.  Still have no idea what I am doing :)

Here are my tweets from this morning. Still have no idea what I am doing 🙂

I am as ready as I am going to get! The CAKE is in the OVEN. I just have to let it BAKE next Saturday! (Did I use that expression correctly? Or is that even an expression?!)

Week 14 WF Training Stats
Swim: 7100 meters
Bike: 114 miles (78 road and 36 commuting)
Run: 23 miles
2 Pilates classes

I am ready to TAPER. Should be a pretty relaxing week. A couple short work outs, keeping everything loose, and ready to GO on SATURDAY!
nevergive1

What was the HIGHLIGHT of your weekend?

8 Responses to “Weekly Wrap-UP”

1. Change of Pace April 28, 2013 at 3:09 PM #

Your rides look fun with the climbs!
    And that’s so nice to do a long run on trails! Hopefully I can hit some (both trails and long runs!) soon.
    Highlight of my weekend was definitely have Friday off work!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats April 28, 2013 at 7:49 PM #

We have some great routes for riding! I hope you get to start running long soon!! 🙂
      YEAH!!! For fridays off!!

2. Kristen L April 28, 2013 at 4:38 PM #

Yay for taper week! Hope it is nice and relaxing!
    Highlight of my weekend was a frozen yogurt treat last night after my long ride during the day. Yum!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats April 28, 2013 at 7:47 PM #

Well it sounds like you didn’t melt on your ride!! Frozen yogurt is the perfect treat after something like that!!

3. David Livengood April 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM #

You’re going to ROCK IT, and I’ll cheer and cowbell from the coast! 🙂

Sent from my iPhone

4. Amy @ Sweaty+Sweet April 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM #

Great job with your last tough week of training! Enjoy the taper week too 😉
    My weekend highlight was racing St. Anthony’s tri. Always a good time. Excited to read about your race next week!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats May 1, 2013 at 6:58 AM #

It is nice to final relax a little until the storm hits on Saturday!!
      Can’t wait to read your recap!! I am sure you killed it!