Four Thing Friday

17 May

100
This is my 100th POST. That seems like a lot! Is that really possible?! Cray-Cray…I KNOW!! I feel like I should start some traditions. What traditions? I have no idea. Like weekly posts? Anyone have any ideas?

My MOST IMPORTANT THING this Friday is: I have a coupon code for Ragnar Northwest Passage. Did you NOT get a Hood To Coast team this year? NO!!!! You should take your team up to Blaine, WA and run 200 miles down to Whidbey Island. It is a gorgeous course! Believe me…I have done it twice…and doing it again this year. Can’t find 11 friends to be on your team? You can have a 6 person team. If you live 100 miles outside of the course, you do not have to find volunteers. HELLO!! What are you waiting for…GO SIGN UP NOW!!

CC

NWP

80% FULL…Do.Not.Delay!!

SECONDLY. I ordered a Boston Strong Bic Band a couple of weeks ago. I got it in the mail this week. It was a limited edition. All proceeds went to “The One Fund” to support the families who suffered from the Boston Marathon tragedy!! So cute!
bic

I wore this on my sweatfest trainer ride this morning!

Third! Dessert! As if I have not had enough brownies this week, Ilana brought peanut butter/caramel brownies to ladies night last night.
image

They were delicious. She wanted to bake to celebrate my awesome performance at Wildflower. It was also to celebrate Sheryl and Jaime’s Taurus birthdays!!

This is the one I ate.  You should see what I brought home.

This is the one I ate. You should see what I brought home.

I unfortunately got to take a huge chunk home. TROUBLE! Greg is out-of-town this weekend so I am on my own. Does anyone want to come over for dessert? πŸ™‚

4th: I am pretty sure that Sheryl and I are the only ones in the universe who have not seen Silver Lining Playbook. We are going to see it on Sunday. I am super excited to see it on the big screen.
slp

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Who is doing Ragnar this year? Which one? I am doing NWP and Las Vegas. Both Ultra style.

Who has seen Silver Lining Playbook? Is it fantastic?

10 Responses to “Four Thing Friday”

1. Anna {Herbivore Triathlete} May 17, 2013 at 5:14 PM #

YES! Silver Lining Playbook is awesome, I loved it. I actually saw the movie first and am now reading the book.

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats May 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM #

I am so excited. I didn’t even know there was a book. I might have to read it afterwards too! πŸ™‚

2. Change of Pace May 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM #

Mmmm- those brownies look divine!
    You have such fun race plans this year! The Hood to Coast team was just the icing on the cake for you!
    I read the book and am hesitant to watch the movie since I heard the character development wasn’t really there. But we may watch it tonight!
    Have a great weekend! Are you running a half on Sunday? Good luck!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats May 18, 2013 at 12:39 PM #

Yes!!! So many plans!!! I like to stay busy if you couldn’t tell. πŸ™‚
      I did not even know there was a book. Someone else mentioned that. If wish I would have known. I don’t think I could read the whole book in the next 24 hours! Let me know if you watch it what you thought compared to the book.
      Yes…RNR Portland 1/2 tomorrow! Thanks!!

3. OneMotherofaDay May 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM #

I have heard of Ragnar, but don’t know exactly what it entails? Will have to google it! Have a great weekend!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats May 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM #

Ragnar is awesome!! There are 15 of them all over the country! all about 200 mile relays. Most teams are 12 people/2 vans/3 legs each(3-8 miles on each leg) or you can do an ultra 6 people/1 van/3 legs(6-16miles on each leg). They are very organized. Super fun!! The shirts and medals are great!! Have you done a relay before?

• OneMotherofaDay May 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM #

No never done a relay, but they always sound like so much fun!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats May 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM #

YESSSS!!!! You have to do one!!! They are so much fun!!

4. sweetlybalanced May 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM #

I did Ragnar Miami to Key West and it was soo much fun!! I wanted to do the Cape Cod one as well, but it interfered with something else I was doing!