National Running Day

5 Jun

Happy National Running Day!!

If you have not seen these discounts—go check them out!! LEGIT!!

Rock N Roll Marathon is having $20 off any race as many as you want. TODAY ONLY!
RNRdis

Rock N Roll Marathon Registration <——– Click this NOW!!

PRO Compression’s Sock of the Month is NEON!!

PRO

PRO Compression <—— Click here for 40% off their NEON collection! DON'T WAIT…THEY WILL SELL OUT!

I am on a much-needed REST DAY so NO running for me today but tell me how many miles you ran so I can be JEALOUS??

ANYONE signing up for a Rock N Roll today? I want to…BUT not sure which one.

11 Responses to “National Running Day”

1. Molto Vivace June 5, 2013 at 8:05 PM #

I thought about the rock n roll, but I can’t commit to anything a year out right now (I’d sign up for one next spring locally). Decision!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats June 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM #

It is hard to decide in a year in advance. The 2 that I am definitely doing…I am already signed up for! I thought I would do another but maybe not. 😦

2. Kristen L June 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM #

I’ve been looking into fall races, and thought about the RnR San Jose — but I’m not sure that I will pull the trigger tonight! We’ll see… hard to beat $20 off. πŸ™‚

• Kristen L June 6, 2013 at 12:30 PM #

Ended up signing up! Haha. Yay for fall races!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats June 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM #

OMG!! Awesome!! I am thinking about San Jose!! It is the weekend before Chicago and I need to do a 12 mile run. BUT I entered the lotto for Nike Womens which is the weekend after Chicago so if I don’t get in I might do San J!! πŸ™‚

3. Mrs. JLB June 6, 2013 at 2:08 AM #

Soooo… no running on National Running Day??? Seems a bit fishy to me πŸ™‚ j/k Hope you had a great day off! xoxo.

4. Kimberly June 6, 2013 at 3:50 AM #

The RnR discount is so tempting but having to travel for the races makes it far less. I ran 5 miles since it was the fifth.

5. Change of Pace June 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM #

Hope you enjoyed your rest day! I didn’t run either- trying to let my heel heal!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats June 6, 2013 at 8:10 PM #

I did!! How is your heel after your race? sore? 😦

• Change of Pace June 6, 2013 at 9:04 PM #

Not too bad, but I haven’t worn real shoes so it hasn’t had a chance to rub any more!