Viva Las Vegas!

7 Nov

Here I am in Las Vegas. Away from Portland for the 4th time in 5 weekends! I have been having a great time out of town. Of course every weekend has been desirable weather for the most part! This weekend I am actually glad that I am in the desert!

5 teammates and I are taking on Ragnar Relay Las Vegas as an ultra team. We are going to start at 8 tomorrow morning at Lee Canyon. Run all the way south and cut over to the east to finish in Lake Las Vegas.

I used the coupon code for Nuun and won the team relay supply.
image
Thanks Nuun!!!

I am packed! I am pretty sure I have everything!

Here are team supplies that I went to 3 stores to get:
image

We hit up the Zappos pre party tonight to decorate the van and win free shit!
image
Wish the Ultra Dragging Aces luck!! We are going to need it!

I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Special Good luck to Kristen running Outer Banks Marathon and Kimberly running the Vets Marathon this weekend!

10 Responses to “Viva Las Vegas!”

1. Nik Heagy November 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM #

Good luck ladies. Have a great time!

2. erin November 8, 2013 at 5:46 AM #

Have so much fun! Love Ragnar!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats November 10, 2013 at 8:30 AM #

Thanks Erin!! We had so much fun! It was great to do a different one. I have only ever done Northwest Passage! Vegas was definitely a different change of scenery!

3. Kimberly @ Healthy Strides November 8, 2013 at 9:00 AM #

Have fun and eat some PB pretzels for me!!! And thanks for the shout out.

P.S. I want to do Ragnar Chicago next year. Think about it.

4. Stephanie @ The Academic Triathlete November 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM #

LUCK! I’ve always wanted to do an epic relay, have tons of fun!

5. Luv What You Do November 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM #

I need to get in on the next one of these. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats November 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM #

The Chicago one is right in your neighborhood!! 🙂 They are so much fun!!!

• Luv What You Do November 14, 2013 at 8:06 AM #

Yes but it’s also in teh middle of summer : )