Rise and Grind!

14 Dec

Remember the brunch I went to last Sunday? Well I was meeting with all the awesome ladies I am planning on training with for IM Whistler. We talked about training, races, camps, etc. Erica, Laura, and Stephanie have been training with Jeremy and have made huge improvements in their racing. I found out that Kat and Anne started training with him in November. I was feeling lost on what to do about my training for Whistler so I met with Jeremy on Thursday!

It is time for me to get on the bandwagon!!! I am very excited to have some direction NOW!!
FB

This video is awesome!! This will get you motivated!

Here is to the last weeks of the off season and not pressing the snooze button for 7 months after that!!

Do you like to press the snooze button or do you get up right away?!

9 Responses to “Rise and Grind!”

1. Nik December 14, 2013 at 7:45 PM #

Great news. Glad you are joining the crew at Hyatt.
    Excited to have you aboard for this journey.

2. Change of Pace December 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM #

Woohoo – I’m so excited for you! Did you use a coach for your other races?
    Enjoy your last few weeks in the off season!!
    I never ever hit the snooze button. I actually don’t think I ever have in my life; I always jump out of bed immediately!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats December 15, 2013 at 8:25 PM #

I had a semi(club) coach for CDA. I just had a plan for Canada & AZ. It will be interesting and very excited! Do you have a coach?
      I never used the snooze button either until I had a boyfriend that used it all of the time. It is such a bad habit! I am jealous you don’t use it!! 🙂

• Change of Pace December 16, 2013 at 7:52 PM #

Ha ha- that’s funny. Kelly uses it every morning, but I just can’t fall back asleep after a buzzing alarm!
        I don’t use a coach. I thought I might this summer to see what I could do with a real plan, but then I got lazy!

3. Kristen L December 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM #

I usually get up right away, unless I’m really tired! Lately, I have been waking up and reading emails and stuff in bed before getting up. I suppose its not as good as jumping right up, but I guess at least I don’t fall back asleep. Haha.

4. Luv What You Do December 16, 2013 at 7:27 PM #

My alarm clock is set fast enough to allow me snooze and not miss out on any time : ) Where do I find a triathlon brunch group?

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats December 16, 2013 at 8:49 PM #

First find a triathlon club then you can find some tri brunch friends!! 🙂 That particular group I know from Team In Training but we are all apart of Portland Tri Club.

5. erin December 22, 2013 at 7:08 AM #

Hooray for IM Canada! You’re gonna love it! I’m a bit jealous I’m not racing there again in 2014… hands-down, the race was one of the best days of my life 🙂 Excited to follow your training!

I usually hit snooze once and then bound out of bed to some training in!