Multiple Monday Musings

23 Dec

Do you like my alliteration? 🙂

1–I am on my way to Newport Beach, Ca. That is right. Dan and I are leaving rainy Portland and am going to end up sunny California!

Hello!!

If you haven’t noticed I am excited!

2–I have 14 whoopie pies in my carry on!

Who is the BEST sister EVER??!!

3–Nuun is giving away cowbells. One of my very favorite relay items!!
nuunapp

You can use the coupon code: HOLIDAY13 for 20% off all Nuun products until December 31st! Don’t delay!

4–I first want to say…I never ever win anything!!!

4A–I have WON 2 different times in the last month. I went to Athlete’s Lounge Annual Kona viewing party. (to win a Kona trip) but I won some Nuun instead. Really if I could win a free Kona trip or a bunch of Nuun….who wouldn’t want the Nuun! 🙂

Some of my favorite Ironmen: Amy(who rocked Kona '13, Joann, and Jenny!

Some of my favorite Ironmen: Amy, Joann, and Jenny!

4B–I won a #runchat visor from Headsweats and Run Chat a couple of Sundays ago! So.Fun! I.Love.Headsweats Visors! Best.visor.ever!!
This is before my Not-so-great 21 miler last Saturday! Good news: I survived!

Happy Holidays Peeps!!

6 Responses to “Multiple Monday Musings”

1. Change of Pace December 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM #

Eighty degrees and whoopie pies?! Sign me up!
    Have a fabulous holiday, Leslie!

2. Luv What You Do December 23, 2013 at 6:42 PM #

Have fun in Cali! I wish I was fleeing the winter snow!

3. Kristen L December 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM #

Sounds like a blast heading off to CA and warm weather! I’m at home in upstate, NY, and the temp is cold!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday. 🙂

4. Mrs. JLB December 23, 2013 at 10:52 PM #

YOU are the BEST sister EVER!!! Whoopie pies are delish 🙂

5. Crystal@TheFastFitRunner December 28, 2013 at 6:12 PM #

You know what, if someone never has a bad long run, then their training cycle wasn’t hard enough….or they are not human. =) I had a crappy 18 miler…that turned to an 8 miler today. Holidays are rough.

And treats on a plane….definitely up for sister of the year.

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats December 28, 2013 at 7:41 PM #

Right! I always have a couple crappy runs. Those are the worst but I think those are the ones that make you stronger!! 🙂 It is tough training for a marathon during the holidays!