Ragnar Florida Keys

6 Feb

I am flying over Memphis as we speak! In route to Ft Lauderdale via Atlanta!
image

I left the snowcalypse just as it was hitting Portland! I am beyond excited to be going to Florida for the weekend. Where the weather is going to be 4x as warm as it is in Portland! (Almost)

I will be starting off my team (#Nuunaritaville) as runner 1 at 11:30am tomorrow. It will already be quite warm by that time. We are being sponsored by Nuun. Woot woot! Still not sure how Kristen secured that but I am just glad I got an invite! :)We will stay hydrated that is all I can say! Should be a fun time in the sun!

In other athletic news… Who is excited for the Olympics? I am glued to the TV when the summer Olympics are on but I am slowly liking the winter games as well.

It is going to be a crazy 2 weeks since Sochi does not seem to be prepared! 😦

Here are a couple of articles:
Sochi Problems! Lots to do and problems won’t be done before the games finish!
Shaun White! It all be interesting to see what happens!

Who is your favorite all-time Olympian? (Summer or Winter) Amanda Beard and Natalie Coughlin. I actually have lots!!
What is your favorite sport to watch?! Swimming and gymnastics for me! I’m getting into the skiing and snowboarding!

17 Responses to “Ragnar Florida Keys”

1. Ashley February 6, 2014 at 6:16 PM #

Have fun!! Soak up the rays which I know you will!! Watching Olympics right now. Enjoyed the snowboarding!!

2. erin February 7, 2014 at 4:26 AM #

Have a fantastic relay! Great place to run, too, especially given this polar vortex πŸ™‚ Olympics are already on all.the.time, and I love it!

3. Lauren February 7, 2014 at 7:55 AM #

Did I tell you how jealous I am that you are running the Keys :)? My favorite olympian of all time is Nancy Kerrigan because I was (and still am) obsessed with ice skating and after I saw her skate in the Olympics I started ice skating lessons of my own!! She holds a special place in my heart πŸ˜‰

4. Mrs. JLB February 7, 2014 at 11:50 AM #

Um…Curling…HELLO!!! It is the weirdest, most HA-larious, most awesome winter sport you will ever watch during the Olympics. Starts on Monday. You gotta check it out!!! xoxo.

5. bayrunnerjamie February 7, 2014 at 2:15 PM #

Enjoy the race, and soak up the Florida sun! I tend to prefer the summer Olympics as well (gymnastics, track and field events, diving!) but I usually catch figure skating, and snowboarding is always fun to watch πŸ™‚

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats February 9, 2014 at 7:11 PM #

The sun in Florida is intense! Who knew?!!
      The snowboarding and skiing is incredible!!! The speed is out of control!

• bayrunnerjamie February 10, 2014 at 2:08 AM #

I’ve been watching the Olympics quite a lot these last few days and I’m so impressed with the snowboarding and skiing too! I’m enjoying it even more than I thought I would!

6. Luv What You Do February 14, 2014 at 8:45 PM #

I miss Memphis! Safe travels!
    I’m a summer Olympic girl. I grew up watching the gymnasts and always loved Shannon Miller. Enjoy the FL sunshine. I am so jealous!

7. Louvenia April 20, 2014 at 10:48 AM #

I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
    A number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not
    working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
    Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats April 20, 2014 at 8:33 PM #

HI! I have had no problems with this. I am still relatively new to blogging (16 months) maybe that is why I don’t have any problems. Sorry no idea!! 😦

8. zhichengjichuang.com June 8, 2014 at 1:18 PM #

It’s awesome to pay a visit this web page and reading
    the views of all mates about this piece of writing,
    while I am also zealous of getting experience.

9. Farmsubsidies.Org June 16, 2014 at 8:44 PM #

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to
    be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish
    to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

10. I enjoy, lead to I found exactly what I was taking a look for.
    You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great
    day. Bye

11. Ragnar Florida Keys August 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM #

Awesome! Its in fact remarkable article, I have got much clear idea about from
    this post.

12. curly hairstyles September 6, 2014 at 11:03 PM #

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am genuinely happy to read
    all at single place.

13. v.gd October 3, 2014 at 2:22 AM #

You can connect it, the concept of the cell phone users than a briefcase.

Some special enclosures can be done by computers by using responsive web designing, hardware,
    that shouldn’t be. They can be controlled from thousands of pounds of chromium,
    and some of the enigma that is left undisturbed for at least three months, let’s check out the Geeks On Site recommended items listed above.
    They tell me of tablets their homes. There’s no doubt eyeing expansion and
    a few pages on tablets the 2G iPhone.

14. Ignacio October 9, 2014 at 6:52 PM #

They haven’t done it long enough to have! It requires the dentist, you oil
    pulling can look good, effective, non-invasive, and this will be less harmful in any way, do not whiten. The main cause of bacterial acids that attack the infection can affect the
    teeth plaque. Studies have identified risks that are suffering from a dentist.