Top 9+1 in 2015

20 Jan

I always do a re-cap of the year by month but I thought I would just pick my top 10 favorites of 2015.  I thought I better get this done before it was 2017. In no particular order except #1:

I came home with a PR every time I left Canada this year!!

RNR Vancouver!

Victoria 70.3! I can only hope to be this happy after IM Wisconsin this year!

Ice cream! Do I need to say more!
Image 1-20-16 at 8.48 PM

Annual blue berry picking day! Just finished the last of them.

Getting faster running. Getting more comfortable running fast! It wasn’t the fastest run but we made it work. It snowed a lot the night before!

The Tilkum Crossing opening! My life is so much easier with this bridge open now! Opening day. I wasn’t the only one excited!

Phoenix in January! Always fun! Look forward to that trip every year!

My best friends wedding! Tracy and I both got married this year. What are the odds?

Spending time with my favorite threesome!

Girls trip to Portland!! Matchin and Abbey visiting!!

Getting married to Dan!! Definitely my #1 of the year!! It is hard to believe we were looking at rings at this time last year! One of the best days of my life!!

What were some of yours faves in 2015??

23 Responses to “Top 9+1 in 2015”

1. Jonathan94002 January 20, 2016 at 10:18 PM #

Awesome! Congratulations on a great year!

2. racingoprah January 21, 2016 at 5:01 AM #

You have a great smile – it’s contagious! I think I’m sitting here smiling now 🙂 congrats on a wonderful year, and here’s to an even better 2016!

3. Sherrie January 21, 2016 at 5:38 AM #

Yeah, I said to Wade that MLK day is the anniversary of ring shopping for us! Yay!

4. Kecia January 21, 2016 at 6:15 AM #

What an amazing 2015 you had! I can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store for you! Cheers!!

5. Sheena @ Paws and Pavement January 21, 2016 at 1:40 PM #

That sounds like a pretty exciting year! I’m looking forward to 2016 goals and getting faster in my running.

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats January 21, 2016 at 9:08 PM #

It will be hard to top 2015!!
      Getting faster is always on my list. Good luck and take chances!! 🙂

6. Abbey January 21, 2016 at 5:29 PM #

You had an amazing year Leslie!! So happy to see you SO HAPPY!

7. Heather January 21, 2016 at 10:42 PM #

2015 was a pretty darn good year for you! Excited to see what 2016 brings! Hopefully more PR’s, delicious food, good times with friends and family and most importantly Dan!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats January 23, 2016 at 8:04 AM #

Thanks Heather!!! I can only hope that this year is that good too!! Happy 2016 to you, Todd, and Kara!!

8. Kristen January 23, 2016 at 8:05 AM #

You had an awesome year! All those Canada PRs.. must be something about the air! 🙂 Congrats again on marrying your best friend. That was definitely the #1 highlight of 2015!

9. Lee @ Tri*Inspired*Life January 25, 2016 at 6:54 AM #

Leslie, I love your recap….what a fun way to have a quick look at the great year you had! Cheers to a healthy and fun 2016 for us all!!!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats January 25, 2016 at 9:22 PM #

Thanks Lee! I can only hope to have another awesome year in 2016!! Hope your year is going good so far!!!

10. Kim @ swimmykimy January 25, 2016 at 10:35 AM #

What a year!!! Congratulations on getting married 🙂 Did you go to RNR AZ again this year? I wasn’t able to make it and I was very sad! Thanks for all of the motivation and positive comments!!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats January 25, 2016 at 9:24 PM #

Thanks Kim!!!! I did go to RNR AZ. I love it!!! One day I will do a re-cap!! 🙂 It was cooler than usual but awesome!!

11. Luv What You Do February 1, 2016 at 7:11 PM #

Since I didn’t race much, my social life definitely took over 2015. I loved our wedding and all of the fun that led up to it. I also loved all the extra time I spent with my family this year and the BOY and I my trip to Door County. Lucky to have kicked off 2016 with the most incredible vaca. It might be tough to top this year!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats February 1, 2016 at 8:07 PM #

You had a amazing year last year too!!! Can’t wait to hear about your honeymoon!!

• Luv What You Do February 2, 2016 at 7:54 PM #

Thanks! Working on it now…so hard to know where to start : )

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )