Top 9+1 in 2015

20 Jan

I always do a re-cap of the year by month but I thought I would just pick my top 10 favorites of 2015.  I thought I better get this done before it was 2017. In no particular order except #1:

I came home with a PR every time I left Canada this year!!

RNR Vancouver!
IMG_4943
IMG_4951

Victoria 70.3! I can only hope to be this happy after IM Wisconsin this year!
11426330_1180173742008745_6581934740639894420_o

Ice cream! Do I need to say more!
Image 1-20-16 at 8.48 PM

Annual blue berry picking day! Just finished the last of them.
IMG_4601

Getting faster running. Getting more comfortable running fast! It wasn’t the fastest run but we made it work. It snowed a lot the night before!
IMG_5206

The Tilkum Crossing opening! My life is so much easier with this bridge open now! Opening day. I wasn’t the only one excited!
IMG_4685

Phoenix in January! Always fun! Look forward to that trip every year!
IMG_3468

My best friends wedding! Tracy and I both got married this year. What are the odds?
Z-55

Spending time with my favorite threesome!
IMG_5031

Girls trip to Portland!! Matchin and Abbey visiting!!
IMG_4885

Getting married to Dan!! Definitely my #1 of the year!! It is hard to believe we were looking at rings at this time last year! One of the best days of my life!!
IMG_4313

What were some of yours faves in 2015??

23 Responses to “Top 9+1 in 2015”

1. Jonathan94002 January 20, 2016 at 10:18 PM #

Awesome! Congratulations on a great year!

2. racingoprah January 21, 2016 at 5:01 AM #

You have a great smile – it’s contagious! I think I’m sitting here smiling now 🙂 congrats on a wonderful year, and here’s to an even better 2016!

3. Sherrie January 21, 2016 at 5:38 AM #

Yeah, I said to Wade that MLK day is the anniversary of ring shopping for us! Yay!

4. Kecia January 21, 2016 at 6:15 AM #

What an amazing 2015 you had! I can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store for you! Cheers!!

5. Sheena @ Paws and Pavement January 21, 2016 at 1:40 PM #

That sounds like a pretty exciting year! I’m looking forward to 2016 goals and getting faster in my running.

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats January 21, 2016 at 9:08 PM #

It will be hard to top 2015!!
      Getting faster is always on my list. Good luck and take chances!! 🙂

6. Abbey January 21, 2016 at 5:29 PM #

You had an amazing year Leslie!! So happy to see you SO HAPPY!

7. Heather January 21, 2016 at 10:42 PM #

2015 was a pretty darn good year for you! Excited to see what 2016 brings! Hopefully more PR’s, delicious food, good times with friends and family and most importantly Dan!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats January 23, 2016 at 8:04 AM #

Thanks Heather!!! I can only hope that this year is that good too!! Happy 2016 to you, Todd, and Kara!!

8. Kristen January 23, 2016 at 8:05 AM #

You had an awesome year! All those Canada PRs.. must be something about the air! 🙂 Congrats again on marrying your best friend. That was definitely the #1 highlight of 2015!

9. Lee @ Tri*Inspired*Life January 25, 2016 at 6:54 AM #

Leslie, I love your recap….what a fun way to have a quick look at the great year you had! Cheers to a healthy and fun 2016 for us all!!!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats January 25, 2016 at 9:22 PM #

Thanks Lee! I can only hope to have another awesome year in 2016!! Hope your year is going good so far!!!

10. Kim @ swimmykimy January 25, 2016 at 10:35 AM #

What a year!!! Congratulations on getting married 🙂 Did you go to RNR AZ again this year? I wasn’t able to make it and I was very sad! Thanks for all of the motivation and positive comments!!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats January 25, 2016 at 9:24 PM #

Thanks Kim!!!! I did go to RNR AZ. I love it!!! One day I will do a re-cap!! 🙂 It was cooler than usual but awesome!!

11. Luv What You Do February 1, 2016 at 7:11 PM #

Since I didn’t race much, my social life definitely took over 2015. I loved our wedding and all of the fun that led up to it. I also loved all the extra time I spent with my family this year and the BOY and I my trip to Door County. Lucky to have kicked off 2016 with the most incredible vaca. It might be tough to top this year!

• Leslie @ TriathleteTreats February 1, 2016 at 8:07 PM #

You had a amazing year last year too!!! Can’t wait to hear about your honeymoon!!

• Luv What You Do February 2, 2016 at 7:54 PM #

Thanks! Working on it now…so hard to know where to start : )