Well my big goal was to have all my goals done by January 31st. Since January has come and gone, I thought I better sit down and think about it!
- Do the best that I can do. Train as hard as I can train. Race as hard as I can race.
- PR…I am looking for a solid PR at Victoria and Arizona. I’m not exactly sure what that looks like now but I am gunning for a sub 2:15 run in Victoria and sub 5 hr run in Arizona.
- We are doing really well not eating dessert. I’ve been feeling really good. I’m sleeping better and my work outs having been great!
- Dan bought me the Run Fast. Eat Slow. cookbook for Christmas. I am loving it. I’m trying to cook at least one thing from the book each week.
- Continue to work on my mental toughness. Like all my other training, it is a work in progress.
- Blog a little bit more. I’m not promising anything but I feel like I always have these great ideas for posts and then I never get them typed out.
That is it for now. Excited for 2017. The year is already moving at lightening speed. I’m just trying to keep the momentum up!! 🙂
What are some goals for you this year?